Please read this Privacy Notice carefully as it describes how we collect, use and disclose your personal data. Personal data is any information relating to a living person.
Evaxyx (UK) Limited (referred to below as “we,” “us,” and “our”) is strongly committed to each visitors’ right to privacy. The following privacy notice explains how we protect visitors’ data gathered via the web pages of the evaxyx.com website. By using this website you agree to the use of such data in accordance with this privacy notice.
Third party websites that may be linked to this website, are not governed by this privacy notice. Visitors should review each website’s privacy notice before disclosing any personal information.
This privacy notice may be supplemented or amended from time to time.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this privacy notice or do not feel that your concerns have been addressed, please contact email@example.com.
As a visitor, you do not have to submit any personal information in order to use the website. This website only collects personal information that is specifically and voluntarily provided by visitors. Such information may consist of, but is not limited to, your name, current job title, company address, email address and telephone number.
We may also store and maintain any content that you provide, including but not limited to postings on any social media applications and services that we may provide.
We are required by law to provide you with information about the purposes for which we use your information and the legal justification for us to use that information. For example, there may be a legal justification for us to use your personal data where:
- We need to use your information to perform a contract with you or to fulfil a request originated by you.
- You have given your consent to us using your information.
- Using your information is in our legitimate business interests (provided these interests are balanced against your rights).
- We need to process your personal data to comply with legal obligations to which we are subject.
From the Evaxyx website, personal information is collected to:
- Make contact with you with further information
- Distribute requested materials back to you
- If you wish to submit your CV
You may also email to us through the website. Your message will contain your screen name and email address, as well as any additional information you may wish to include in the message.
We may also keep copies of any correspondence you send us which may include personal data.
Use of data
When a visitor provides personal data to us, we will use it for the purposes for which it was provided to us as stated at the point of collection. We may also use your data to contact you with information about Evaxyx’s business, services and events, and other information, which may be of interest to you. You may unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by contacting us as set out in the ‘Unsubscribe’ section below.
Our website does not collect or compile personally identifying information for dissemination or sale to third parties.
For purposes of this privacy notice the Data Controller is:
Evaxyx (UK) Limited (a limited company registered in England & Wales registration no. 734527333 and with its registered address at Bridge House Farm, Burn Bridge, Harrogate HG3 1PB).
Disclosure to third parties
Our policy is not to share personally identifiable information with any third parties, unless required by law, or unless explicitly requested by a visitor or otherwise as set out in this section. We recognise that your personal data is valuable and we take all reasonable measures to protect this while it is in our care.
This data is not used for any secondary or unrelated purposes, or shared with any third party, unless otherwise disclosed at the point of collection. If there is an instance where such information may be shared, the visitor will be asked for permission beforehand.
We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect the personal data you provide to us against accidental, unlawful or unauthorised destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use and other unlawful forms of processing. Only authorised Evaxyx personnel are provided access to personally identifiable information.
Your data protection rights
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- Access. You have the right to request a copy of the personal data we are processing about you, which we will provide back to you in electronic form. For your own privacy and security, in our discretion we may require you to prove your identity before providing the requested information. If you require multiple copies of your personal data, we may charge a reasonable administration fee where we are permitted to do so in accordance with the GDPR.
- Rectification. You have the right to have incomplete or inaccurate personal data that we process about you rectified. Note that you can always make certain adjustments to certain personal data .
- Deletion.You have the right to request that we delete personal data that we process about you, except we are not obligated to do so if we need to retain such data in order to comply with a legal obligation or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
- Restriction. You have the right to restrict our processing of your personal data where you believe such data to be inaccurate, our processing is unlawful or that we no longer need to process such data for a particular purpose, but where we are not able to delete the data due to a legal or other obligation or because you do not wish for us to delete it.
- Portability. You have the right to obtain personal data we hold about you, in a structured, electronic format, and to transmit such data to another data controller, where this is (a) personal data which you have provided to us, and (b) if we are processing that data on the basis of your consent (such as for direct marketing communications) or to perform a contract with you.
- Objection. Where the legal justification for our processing of your personal data is our legitimate interest, you have the right to object to such processing on grounds relating to your particular situation. We will abide by your request unless we have compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests and rights, or if we need to continue to process the data for the establishment, exercise or defence of a legal claim.
- Withdrawing Consent. If you have consented to our processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, free of charge. This includes cases where you wish to opt out from marketing messages that you receive from us. You can unsubscribe from marketing communications at any time by following the instructions in any individual message. The legality of the processing of your personal data prior to you withdrawing your consent remains unaffected by this.
You can make any of these requests in relation to your personal data by submitting your request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the local data protection authority if you believe that we have not complied with applicable data protection laws.
If you are based in, or the issue relates to, the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office can be contacted as follows:
- Telephone: +44 303 123 1113
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.ico.org.uk
- Web-form: www.ico.org.uk/concerns/
- Address: Water Lane, Wycliffe House, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Should visitors decide to unsubscribe from mailing lists or any registrations, you may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The personal data you submit to us will only be retained for as long as is required for the purposes for which it was collected or as required by law. For example, contact information about visitors (such as information generated though registration for access to areas on the site) will be kept as long as the information is required to completely service the contact request or until a user requests that we delete that information. Mailing list information, social media posts and email are kept for only the period of time considered reasonable to facilitate the visitor’s requests.
Online Content Contributions
If you choose to contribute to a social, community or other publicly available area or feature of our Website, the information you submit may be made available to the general public depending on your settings (which is why we recommend that you do not submit or post any personal data to such forums, such as your full name, home address, phone number and/or other information that would enable others to contact or locate you). Evaxyx is not responsible for any other user’s use, misuse or misappropriation of any personal information or other information that you contribute to any social, community or publicly available area or feature of our Website.
Updates to our Privacy Notice
As our business, or the Law concerning Data Privacy, changes from time to time, we sometimes need to make changes to the way we collect and use your personal information. Therefore, this Privacy Notice may be updated from time to time. We encourage you to periodically review this Privacy Notice to be informed about how we are protecting your information.
How to contact us
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice or if you would like to make a request relating to your personal data:
- submit your request to email@example.com
- call us on +44 7710 057496
- write to us at: Evaxyx (UK) Limited, Bridge House Farm, Burn Bridge, Harrogate HG3 1PB
Version 2018/1. This Privacy Notice was last updated: May 2018