“We have an outstanding reputation because we make change possible by enabling clients to own, understand and manage information in all its forms to deliver a desired business outcome.”
As a result we employ people who understand what it takes to make change possible by managing information complexity.
To maintain our first class reputation and support new opportunities, we are always looking for people with the right attitude and skills to join the team. You will see the roles we are currently hiring below.
If you believe you qualify, please drop us a note explaining why you think you will add value to the Evaxyx team.
Evaxyx is a leader in MDM strategy, design & implementation. We are well known, in particular, for our world class, highly reference-able expertise in the Informatica MDM platform and secure Identity Resolution environment, our ability to execute project delivery to very high client satisfaction, our thought-leadership and our client focus.
We are now seeking to strengthen our UK and International delivery capability and are looking for an experienced Solution Architect. The individual will be expected to become a trusted Consultant and Advisor to our clients thus the role requires several skill sets:
- Advisory & Consultancy services including roadmaps, ROI, product selection, Data Governance
- Architecture & Design of highly complex, enterprise solutions
- Effective communication between multi supplier Client side delivery teams and business stakeholders as well as internal management & communication of the risk review process.
- Technical implementation of the Informatica MDM platform
The ideal candidate:
- Has several years of experience in delivering large, transformational data management projects
- Fully understands MDM development cycles
- Has deep experience in large scale reference-able Informatica MDM deployments
- Has managed projects with larger teams
- Speaks English fluently
Consultant – Informatica MDM, J2EE, Integration
We’re currently looking for two experienced practitioners with strong J2EE skill sets. These customer-facing roles are responsible for the design, implementation and integration of solutions based on the Informatica MDM platform, requiring excellent technical skills, innovative thinking and strong problem-solving abilities.
Candidates should have deep J2EE skills, to include as much as possible of the following:
- WebSphere, Weblogic or JBoss
- SOA – JAX-WS – JAX-RPC
- Java Persistance API
- XML, XSL
- Core Java
- EJB, JMS, SLSB, MDB etc
- Web Services
- Oracle, DB2, SQL Server
- SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL
Candidates must also possess excellent communication skills, and be accustomed to working on customer sites, frequently spending time away from home.
Please contact email@example.com
Talk to Us